Efest IMR 18650, 3.7 volt, IMR Li-Mn battery was made by Efest. The capacity of this battery is 2500mAh. This battery can be used in electronic cigarettes that requires an 18650 cell. This IMR cell has a 35A discharge rate and is great in variable voltage electronic cigarettes that take an 18650 IMR.
Nominal Voltage: 3.7v
Battery Cell Material: LiMn
Battery Model: 18650 v1
Positive: Button Top
Cycle Life: 500 Cycles
Dimensions: 18 (W) mm * 65 (L) mm (+/- .5)
- Do not over-discharge/overcharge
- Recharge empty batteries (resting voltage ~3.6V) as soon as possible. Leaving Li-Ion batteries in discharged state will incur irreversible damage (capacity / cycle loss)
- Do not short circuit (will release tremendous current)
- Do not dispose of in fire.
- We do not recommend unprotected batteries in devices that they're not recommended to be used in
- Use at your own risk.
- Do NOT Use adapters with these batteries.
- The Battery should never be discharged below 2.5 volts or cycle life/performance will be reduce.
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous
stormysvaporcellar.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Price is for one battery.